Jewelry is every woman business especially i love jewely it brings out my beauty I can’t imagine myself making up without wearing jewelry I know the same goes to you.
Every woman loves it really difficult to buy the original especially if you are just into wearing it, sellers will deceive you to buy the fake one instead of the original. Many of us do not really know tbe different between the fake and the original especially if you are a novice thou some women know all the different kinds of jewelry both fake and original e.g me am good at shopping jewelry. It really easily to buy but very difficult to mentain a friend of my brought a jewerly of twenty five thousand at shoprite after a month i couldn’t recongise it. There were dust all over that’s to shown you how difficult to mentain it if you are like my friend who doesn’t know how to clear or mentain jewelry this post is for you.
10 Simple Ways On How Clean Jewelry At Home In Nigeria.
1. Fresh Tomatoes
It might sound a bit strange, but it really works because it is notably acidic and facilitates removing all of the grit and dirt increase for your silver accessories.
How to use it.
- Dip a tender fabric or a broom in tomato and easy the items with it.
- Rinse it with tap water.
- Repeat, if wanted.
Toothpaste is another easy way to make your accessories come alive it one of the cheapest, clean, and powerful approaches of cleaning your dirty or silver rings.
How to use it
- take a soft cotton pad, cloth or a toothbrush,
- rub a touch paste all over and wipe it thoroughly.
- Give it one ultimate rub with a humid or a sparkling towel.
Alcoholic such as beer vodka is the easiest and quicker way to clean your rings and the others.
How to use it
- Put small quantity of alcohol into a bowl
- Dip a soft cloth or cotton into the alcohol
- Rub it on your jewelry thoroughly.
4. Baking Soda
Just take two teaspoons of your baking soda and warm water you are good to go.
How to use it
- Take up to 2 tablespoon of baking soda and addy up a small quantity of water to it to make a thick paste.
- You can update water with white vinegar (elective).
- Use toothbrush or a scrub, practice this paste to the jewelry you want to clean. Scrub cautiously.
- Immediately you will start to see the dullness lessen and your rings piece will start shinning.
- Rinse it with water and repeat this method if needed.
5. Hydrogen peroxide
Hydrogen peroxide facilitates put off all of the stubborn dust and grit that has settled to your diamond favorite jewelry and you rings will be shinier and brighter than ever.
How to use it
- Pour a cap complete of hydrogen peroxide in a plaste cup.
- Make positive sure the ringgets fully immersed in it.
- You will notice that the dirt will react with the hydrogen peroxide and begin to make bubbles.
- Then remove the ring from the liquid.
- After a little time, dip it again and leave it about 2minutes.
- Then take it out and rinse with normal water.
What you just need is just handful of soapnuts, water scrub or toothbrush then you are good to go. But if you can find the soapnuts in your location you can you the previous method they but work great.
- Just take a handful of cleaning soap nuts and soak them in a cup of water for about 15 minutes.
- Now, extract the soapy liquid from it and submerge your gold or silver earrings in it for a while.
- Scrub the gadgets and wash them with water.
- Let them dry up by it self before you clean them with a soft towel.
What you just need to do is to take one and half cup of vinegar, barking soda and water.
- Mix all of the substances in a bowl to make a thick paste.
- Make sure you use a smooth toothbrush.
- Then rub the all over your jewelry.
- Continue to do this for a few minutes
- Then rinse it with water and make it to dry.
- Alternatively, you could soak the jewelry in vinegar for about five mins earlier than you pass ahead and smooth with the paste.
What you will need is one and the half cup of warm water, another one and half cup of ammonia and a soft cloth or towel.
9. Boiling water
Boiling water is one of the easiest and stress free to clean jewelry the method is so simple and it cost less all you just have to do is to light uo your gas cooker or stove to boil water and you also need any washing detergent of any kind.
- How to use it
- Add a touch detergent of any kind to a bowl.
- Soak the jewellery for approximately 15-20 minutes.
- Scrub them and clean with clean water.
10. Dish washing Liquid
Take a drop of any dis washing liquid soap and water that’s all the only disadvantage in this method is that it take longer time than the others method i mentionef above.
How to use it
- Add a few drops of the dish washing liquid to a bowl of warm water.
- Add your silver, gold or diamond jewelry to this.
- Let them soak within the water for half-hour or so.
- Rinse them with bloodless water.
- Make them dry by cleaning them it a paper towel or a tender material.
I have come to the end of this post by following all these method i mentioned above believe me your dirty or fade jewelry will come back as new as you ever imagine it to.
There are also some method i did not specified but you can also use lemon juice, aluminum foil, alka seltzer and tamarind they also works great if you have any questions or suggestion drop your comment below on the comment box.